Thursday, February 18, 2010

Its been a year... well, more...

Hmmm. just realise that I totally forgotten that I do have a blog....
Here's the update for a blasting start of 2010.

1) Thief celebrate anniversary....

Funny.... last year my house was broke in in Jan 2009, this year the thief seems wanna have an anniversary fete. My in laws house was broke in. They tried to do the same into my house but failed. (betol la... kena 'pagar' sebenarnya rumah kita ni....)

Kesian my bro-in-law, Mac Book & Mac Air dia both kena curi. External hard drive yg dia baru back up company reporting pun kena sapu....
Seminggu jugak aku tgk dia cam down je....

2) Muhammad Darwisy starts Tahun 1
He first started in Tahun 1 Bestari... he took the test, which he admits made him 'menggigil' and was transferred to 1 Cemerlang...
Its been 2months of schooling, I can see this child of mine is really passionate about schooling.
Just imagine, when I came back from work on Friday nite, he told me that he have 'susun buku' for Monday already.... Clever Boy!

3) Nurain Zulaikha in 2 Cemerlang
Her class is at the 2nd floor.Her school bag weight more than 5kg everyday, except Friday, so I have to send her to her class everyday..

4) Working with WHO, Cyberjaya.
Remember my post last year of eyeing for the job in Cyberjaya? Voila! I started working there 3 days after I publish my post.
Its been a year and I feel great. I was sent to Manila last December to give training on the job that I am currently doing.
I signed up for French Class and now I am already on my 2nd level. The test will come in June.....
huhu.... I am still very2 poor in French vocab.... need to get myself an English-French dictionary.

5) Perodua ALZA
I bought a new car.... booking made on 6th Jan 2010, and I got my car on 5th Feb 2010.
Nurain is very2 happy to see the new car, she keeps on kissing the door. Darwisy keeps on saying, this car is cool man.... moment I jumps in it is already cool with air cond...


till then...... (just hope that I will have more time to blog... or you will have to wait another year for updates.....




No comments:

Post a Comment