Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year with Mixed Feelings

Happy New Year, 1430H & 2009.

What a start...
1) My house was broke in on 3rd January 2009
2) My princess went for her Primary 1 on 5th January 2009, and got sick on the 3rd day of schooling.
3) I went to job interview session everyday, from 6th Jan to 9th Jan 2009


In details :

1) I lost 2 mobile phone, 3 laptops, and cash. Golds & jewels, I have none. All have gone when theft ransacked my in laws house 3 years ago.

2) She was okay on the first 2 days. On the 3rd day, she started crying, saying that she is sick. I thought it was just a trick for not going to school. True enuff, on Thursday, I have to bring her to the clinic to get some neb for her asthma.

3) From all the interview session, I keep on praying that I will start a job next week. Hopefully, I got a job which is to my passion. I've been eyeing for the one in Cyberjaya. Eventhough it is an hour drive from my house plus tolls of (RM6.40/day) it is a very big opportunities to be in one grand organizations.

Dear frens, please pray for me.

(By the way, please kindly sign-up for hits4pay. My link is just by the right side of this page, and the banner is at the bottom of the page. Who don't want money just for reading emails?)

No comments:

Post a Comment