Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jobless Day - Day 7

This is my beautiful children having fun just before we left Bandoeng last year.
Its a lot of fun, only if (I repeat, only if) the children prefer to go jalan2 than lepak at the hotel room.
Hmmm.....
They were so active in the hotel room. Jumping here and there. But, the moment we step into a taxi or an 'angkot' they started to tell me & my hubby they are sleepy.
Boleh tak?








Ehmm... I went to an employment agency today.

Is it okay to tell 'em, I don't care what position will I get as long as it is basically about accounts/payroll/admin. Do I sound desperate? but yet, I plan only to start back on employment in January 2009.

Right now, I'm still enjoying my precious time with the children. I'm paying back what I owed them for staying back late from work actually.
Today, I took a photo of them in front of the CHristmas deco at Plaza Masalam, Shah Alam.
I still can't manage to upload their photo from my phone to the notebook yet.

Besides that : some of my fave pass time now......

Spa Q 2 is on air now... Love Ifa Raziah acting............ hahahhaha........ meletup, mak!


Norish Karman >> Qistina, she's hot!

Listening to Travelling - Will.I.Am (from Madagascar 2 Soundtrack)

Cooking - today, I need some break, b'coz of the appointment with the Employment Agency & I have to go EPF. But, last week was a blast! Especially on Sunday, I cook Udang + Ikan Bawal Masak Kari......... hahahahha....... my mom said, 2 in 1 cookings.


Okay, I'll be away from Christmas Day till weekend. Nk jenjalan..... hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment