Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jobless Day - Day 3


Ehmm... just not in the relax jobless mode yet. Coz, I'm still busy with the children.


Yesterday, it was movie day. Barbie - 12 Dancing Princesses. My princess, Nurain Zulaikha have all the script memorised all the way to the end. She watched it, 10 times within a week.

I went to the grocery shop to do some morning marketing. Fuhh... food sure are 'mahal' nowadays.......

I get : 2 Ikan Bawal - RM10

: 1 cekak Sayur Bayam - RM1

: The Star - RM1.20 (can't live without reading it any single day, although I have gone

thru the online version)


Okay, Ikan Bawal Masak Sambal was the menu of the day...... It was amazing to see my children can sapu licin the vege... They are not really 'green' type children. But, b'coz ibu said if you eat this 'sayur bayam', you'll be as pretty as Barbie & as tough as Yamato (of B-Daman), confirmed........... L.I.C.I.N.....


Today, me & the children 'main kedai2'. Darwisy sure shows off his skill as an entrepreneur. He arranged all his CD/DVD collection nicely with the toys from each movie (everything that he gets from KFC/McD/Jusco etc.) His marketing strategy : buy 1 DVD/CD, you'll get 1 toy from the film for free.

I chose to buy, Barbie & The Diamond Castle, he need to nego with her sister for the free gift. (Coz, her sister only have 1 Barbie to play with).


Now, its time for my nite bath. Oh, btw... my daughter suggested that I sell Nasik Lemak & don't have to go to work. Is that a good idea? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment